Developing Creativity in Learning:
the impact of the Donaldson Report
Thursday Oct 6th, Reardon Smith Theatre, National Museum Cardiff. 9.30am-5pm
Artes Mundi is thrilled to announce its first Learning Conference. This important event will examine the impact of the Donaldson report, Successful Futures. It will explore the potential for creative learning, with a focus on the creative use of contemporary art throughout the whole curriculum. A great opportunity for headmasters, teachers of all subjects (primary & secondary), artists and policy makers to:
- learn more about recent educational reform i.e the Donaldson report and Arts Council Wales/ Welsh Governement programme Creative Learning Through the Arts
- learn more about how to use contemporary art as an educational resource throughout the curriculum
- hear about the Artes Mundi 7 artists work and themes before exhibition opens
- see case studies of good practice and innovative ways of working
- take part in 2 professional development training workshops that focus on skill development within creative learning and the teaching of contemporary art (see choices below)
Professional workshops will be available for delegates. Please click Book to see further details.
Concessions* £12.50 (CODE:DISCCONF)
*Eligible Concessions: full time students with valid student id and unemployed.